1. Full-time board: $450/month Services include feeding three times a day, access to fresh water, daily turn-out and visual checks, one saddle tree and one bridle hook per horse in tack room and use of all horse facilities including: arena, round pen, covered arena (lights negotiated separately), bridle path, wash rack, bathroom. Full-time boarders may make arrangements for additional training, exercise or care for an additional cost of $15 for 1-30 minutes / $30 for 31-60 minutes, provided staff is available.
2. Short-term board: $35/day Services include feeding three times a day, access to fresh water, visual checks and use of facilities including: arenas, round pen, and bridle path with consideration to boarders. Owner to provide hay or you can buy hay from BCEF for $12/bale.
3. Short-term board for horses needing stalls for medical reasons: $35/day Owner agrees to be integral in the recovery of the horse and will provide a written plan for that recovery to be mutually agreed on between BCEF and owner. Plan will be adjusted as necessary. Owner will visit at least twice a day to check on horse, clean stall and refill water. Owner will provide one bag of shavings for every two days of stall rest (or equivalent straw). Any damage to stall will be at horse owner’s expense. BCEF agrees to feed three times a day. If additional care, beyond feeding is needed (stall cleaning, soaking, walking, medicine, etc.), owner will make arrangements for that care at an additional cost of $15 for 1-30 minutes / $30 for 31-60 minutes, provided staff is available.
4. Haul-ins to use arenas and/or bridle path: $15/horse/one-hourish visit These visits must be arranged for a mutually agreed upon day and time.
5. Lessons: Instructors do their own pricing Lessons to be arranged directly with instructors listed on Lessons/Training page.
Bear Creek Equestrian Facility - General Expectations • All riders will sign a release. • Any rider under 18 will wear a helmet. • Jumping will have adult supervision, bridle path speed will be reasonable and under control. • Healthy horses only. • Leave the spaces you use as tidier than you find them. Return borrowed items to where they were found. • BCEF has the authority to call for emergency care if owner cannot be reached. Owner is responsible for payment of these services.
All vehicle traffic affiliated with visiting and/or boarded horse(s) (family members, vets, farriers, etc.) will drive no more than 10 MPH once leaving or before entering paved, county road.